My Relocation Experience with PMDIR

I have been living with my mother and my younger sibling in Bangalore for 18 years, But due to sudden bud of the COVID 19, my mother was fired from her job due to the drop in the economy. After which we had to shift from Bangalore and come back to Chennai which is our native place. It was really very difficult to find any trust worthy packer and mover to shift our things.  At that jiffy of time, there were a lot of things going on in my mind regarding the cost that they would charge, safety of my households, the amount of time they would take to complete the shifting process. I searched a lot for local Packers and movers, but was disheartened every time due to no safety guarantee, But then I thought of trying to search on Google, And there it was, just what I was in search of, Packers and Movers Directory (PMDIR). I went through their website and noticed a lot of different things that made them stand out of all the other companies. One out of the many things that I noticed was that they are available on call and as well as on chat 24/7. 

 


Just after a call of inquiry placed by me after which it just took them 15 mins to get back to me with calls of 3 packers and movers which I could choose from and I choose among the 3 and picked the most affordable one. The safety measures they took was remarkable, they sanitized the entire vehicle In front of us. And then carefully loaded and unloaded all the things of my house safely without even letting it get even a tiny scratch.

I was really very impressed with the process of shifting and the safety measures they took.

For sure I will be contacting PMDIR again if I ever need to shift again to any other place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why it is so easy to move to Delhi?

Home shifting with pmdir.com

How to Move Your Vehicle Without Any Scratch or Dent?